Easily doubles. Serve with rice or fried rice, and stir-fried or steamed veggies for a complete meal.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- fresh cilantro stem (for garnish)
- Heat oil in the wok.
- Add onion and stir-fry until golden.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger, honey, fish sauce, soy sauce, and five-spice powder.
- Toss to combine.
- Cook until chicken is nicely glazed and heated through.
- Place on serving platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs.