1/5 Photos of Honey Ginger Glazed Chicken
Sue Lau's Note:
Easily doubles. Serve with rice or fried rice, and stir-fried or steamed veggies for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- fresh cilantro stem (for garnish)
- 1Heat oil in the wok.
- 2Add onion and stir-fry until golden.
- 3Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- 4Add the garlic, ginger, honey, fish sauce, soy sauce, and five-spice powder.
- 5Toss to combine.
- 6Cook until chicken is nicely glazed and heated through.
- 7Place on serving platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ginger Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 1310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: