1/2 Photos of Honey/Ginger Glazed Carrots
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
This is an excellent orange/ginger glazed recipe. I have been making this recipe for over 15 years and it is always a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim carrots.
- 2In a medium size saucepan, add carrots, salt and cover with water and bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and cook until carrots are almost tender; about 10 minutes.
- 4To a large frying pan, add butter, honey and grated ginger and cook for 1 minute, stirring a few times.
- 5Add cooked carrots and stir well to coat.
- 6Cover and cook carrots on medium-high heat until carrots are glazed and glossy, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7In a small mixing bowl, mix together orange juice, lemon juice and tapioca starch.
- 8Add to frying pan along with salt and pepper.
- 9Continue to cook stirring constantly until sauce thickens slightly; about 3 minutes.
- 10Serve with your dinner.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey/Ginger Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: