Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH magazine. I haven’t made these yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II. 4
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir-fry mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 4 -6 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, stir fry chicken in oil until lightly browned. Add the vegetables and water chestnuts; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir honey mixture and stir into chicken mixture. Cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through and chicken juices run clear. Serve with the hot rice.