Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (3 pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Rinse chicken and place in a shallow pan or bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine all ingredients, making sure they are well mixed.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of marinade over each chicken breast and let sit in refrigerator, covered, for at least 1 hour or overnight. Save remaining marinade.
- To cook chicken, place breasts and marinade in lightly oiled skillet. Simmer on medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165°F
- In separate sauce pan, reduce remaining marinade over low heat until it is slightly thickened.
- Serve chicken over brown rice. Drizzle with reduced marinade.
- Note: If you cut chicken into small pieces prior to cooking, it will cook in less than 10 minutes. Mix with rice and drizzle with reduced marinade before serving.