Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe for honey garlic ribs was in an old recipe box I bought at a garage sale around 1960. It is very easy to make with bottled VH garlic sauce.
- 1 -2 sparerib rack, cut into serving size pieces
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (227 ml) bottle garlic sauce (VH)
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- Place rib pieces in a roasting pan with a couple cups of water.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30-45 minutes.
- Drain any water left in pan.
- Transfer ribs to a large saucepan.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together the garlic sauce and honey.
- Pour sauce over the ribs.
- Simmer slowly until tender and well done, stirring occasionally.
- Or, bake ribs in a roasting pan in a 250 degree Fahrenheit oven until tender and well done, stirring occasionally.
45 years later and still a great easy recipe! Was looking for something different now that BBQ season is over. Thanks for sharing!