Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
I have also used this recipe with chicken.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Season the spareribs with garlic salt; arrange in 9x13 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 325°F for 1 hour until tender; drain all liquid.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for about 5 minutes. Pour the honey mixture over the ribs and bake uncovered at 350°F for another 30 minutes; baste every 10 minutes.
- I find that I like to add a little extra garlic salt once they are done.