I made this a lot before my father went on the Atkins diet and couldn't eat the noodles, and it was one of his favorites (which says a lot). It is very light and very tasty, and I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen vegetables (I use baby peas carrots pea pods corn)
- 1/2 cup coursely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 lb uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp, medium or large,thrawed if frozen and tails removed
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb marinade (from a 12-ounce bottle)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions on the package; cover to keep warm.
- 2Heat water in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the frozen veggies and bell pepper.
- 4Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Stir in the shrimp.
- 6Cook, stirring frequently, until the veggies are crisp-tender and the shrimp are pink and firm.
- 7Stir in the marinade and honey.
- 8Heat through and serve over the linguine.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Shrimp over Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 267.4 mg
- Sodium 324.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb marinade