Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Cooking Pleasures Magazine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups julienned carrots
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1 lb shelled deveined uncooked large shrimp
- (if serving with rice, start rice first, great with jasmine or basmati rice) In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot.
- Add carrots and Zucchini.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until vegetables are slightly tender; remove from wok.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes or until shrimp just begin to turn pink.
- Return veggies to wok; stir in soy sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and liquid has thickend slightly.
This was very easy to make, but the taste was nothing to get excited about. The soy taste was overwhelming, and it was a very dry dish, especially when paired with rice.