- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (wheat free)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, melt the margarine.
- Saute the garlic until tender.
- Add broth, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring often.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Whisk into the hot mixture stirring constantly until the sauce is slightly thickened.