It's hard to find good gluten free sauces. Why not make your own? This honey garlic sauce is one of the best you'll ever have and is super fast and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium high heat, melt the margarine.
- 2Saute the garlic until tender.
- 3Add broth, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Whisk into the hot mixture stirring constantly until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Sauce (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 456.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 76.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free soy sauce