5 hrs 2 mins
I've not made this yet, but it sounds delicious. Prep time includes 4 hours marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 7/8 kg boneless pork loin roast
- 1Marinade: Combine soy sauce, water, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic.
- 2Trim any fat from meat. Place joint in a large plastic bag and pour marinade over. Tie bag shut and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 3Remove the joint from bag, reserving marinade and leaving as much ginger and garlic bits as possible clinging tot he meat.
- 4Place on rack in a roasting tin.
- 5Roast, uncovered and basting occasionally with marinade at 160C (325F) for 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 70C (160F).
- 6Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 241.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.4 g