Recipe by ~Nimz~
These ribs are absolutely wonderful, tender and juicy.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Excellent rib recipe - the sauce was really good, with just the right amount of sweet to savoury. I didn't use any garlic salt, just chopped up more garlic and added regular salt. I did find that the ribs needed more roasting for the meat to be 'slide off the bone tender', and so I covered the pan with foil after the first hour and continued roasting for another hour, then another 20 minutes without foil to crisp up again, so we're talking a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Slice the ribs into individual pieces In a large bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and brown sugar Stir until honey and sugar are completely dissolved then stir in the baking soda.
- The mixture will begin to foam.
- Transfer ribs to the bowl, and turn to coat Cover a cookie sheet with foil and arrange ribs meat side up on the sheet Pour excess sauce over the ribs and sprinkle with the garlic salt.
- Bake for 1 hour turning every 20 minutes.