Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by anonymous23
Well that was a good, easy summer supper. I had to use my oven, seeing as how we live in an apartment (for just the next two weeks--we've bought a house!); half an hour in a 350 oven seemed to work well (and offered a yummy glaze because I dumped all the marinade in the pan with the tenderloin). I served this with oven-roasted corn.
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry sherry or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Remove 1/2 cup soy sauce mixture and set aside.
- Prick pork several times with a fork; place in remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Cover or seal; chill for 1 hour.
- Remove pork and throw away marinade.
- Grill pork over medium heat, covered, for 11-13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer registers 160°, basting with reserved soy sauce mixture.