Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
Received from a friend. I'm sure you could use chicken as well for this if you don't like pork chops.
Top Review by Chef Jean
Very easy to make, but make sure to cook the sauce long enough. Mine came out too thin because it needed to cook longer. The flavor was very well balanced. I'll try it agian sometime.
- 24 ounces boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (bottled)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg. skillet, coated with nonstick spray, brown chops on both sides. Cook over medium heat till juices run clear (about 10-12 min.).
- In a bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Add honey mixture to the skillet; cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over chops.