Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I just whipped this together one night with ingredients I happened to have on hand. It turned out pretty good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mrs. dash lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x10 glass baking dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients then transfer to bakind dish.
- Top with desired amount of ketchup.
- Bake at 350 for 1.25 hours.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
I'm going to try this again because the first time I added some seasoned salt and it made it REALLY salty. But definitely trying again because the flavor (under the saltyness!) was excellent.
This is a good recipe. DH liked it, but not as much as "regular" meatloaf. But it was a nice change.
this was ok. it had a good flavour mix, but for some reason, the outside of mine burnt really bad. i even turned my oven down a little from what the recipe stated, and it was still black when i took it out. oh well, i might try this again, but im not sure. thanks, though, because it did have a nice taste.