My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt.
- 2Heat water, 4 T honey and oil until very warm (120° to 130°F); stir into dry ingredients.
- 3Stir in garlic and enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
- 4Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- 6Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
- 7Roll each to 4 x 5-inch oval.
- 8Sprinkle 2 large baking sheets with cornmeal.
- 9Place dough pieces on sheets.
- 10Sprinkle each piece with 1 tablespoon roasted pepper and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
- 11Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- 12Bake at 400 °F for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- 13Warm remaining 1 tablespoon honey; drizzle on top of focaccias.
- 14Remove from sheets; cool on wire rack.
- 15Bread Machine Variation 1 (all-size machines): Measure 2-2/3 cups flour, yeast, salt, water, 1/4 cup honey, oil and garlic into bread machine pan as suggested by manufacturer.
- 16Process on dough/manual cycle.
- 17When complete, remove dough to floured surface; knead in additional flour if necessary to make dough easy to handle.
- 18Roll out dough and proceed as directed.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Focaccia with Rosemary and Roasted Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 508.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g