Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this one in the newest version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Janet Morgan-Cavallaro of Pincourt, Quebec, who says: "Apple and garlic flavors balance well in this honey-infused dressing that would be great on mixed greens or a salad of spinach and fruit."
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, honey, vinegar, garlic and mustard; cover and process until blended.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the fridge.