Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very simple recipe made with pantry staples, just add the chicken.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.
- Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish,.
- making sure not to lay them flat.
- They should have the same shape as they were in the package.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.
A big hit with my youngest son's family ~ David ate four thighs and will take the last two for his lunch tomorrow! I did change the cooking method a bit ~ I roasted the thighs uncovered for 30 minutes, turned them and basted with about 1/3 the sauce. Roasted another 15 minutes and basted again ~ I knew we would not eat the sauce over anything, so I increased the oven temp to 400F for the last 10 minutes, changing the sauce into a nice glaze! Tagged under the 24-hr rule, Fall Photo Tag 2012.
This was really good! I used 4 small bone in thighs, and the full recipe of sauce. We love sauce over our rice, so this was the perfect amount. I loved the flavor, both sweet and savory at the same time. Next time I might add some grated ginger, because it goes so well with the flavors that are already here; but we were very happy with this as written. Definitely a make again. Thanks for sharing!
This was a hit at our house! My son really enjoyed it, and ate 6 thighs! The flavor of the sauce is very good...really permeated the meat. I will definitely make this again...easy to make after a day at work. Thanks so much for sharing!