Very simple recipe made with pantry staples, just add the chicken.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.
- Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish,.
- making sure not to lay them flat.
- They should have the same shape as they were in the package.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.