Recipe by Lori Mama
Very simple recipe made with pantry staples, just add the chicken.
Top Review by IngridH
This was really good! I used 4 small bone in thighs, and the full recipe of sauce. We love sauce over our rice, so this was the perfect amount. I loved the flavor, both sweet and savory at the same time. Next time I might add some grated ginger, because it goes so well with the flavors that are already here; but we were very happy with this as written. Definitely a make again. Thanks for sharing!
- 8 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.
- Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish,.
- making sure not to lay them flat.
- They should have the same shape as they were in the package.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.