Recipe by Lori Mama
Very simple recipe made with pantry staples, just add the chicken.
Top Review by Edwin N.
I am the LAST person that would normally submit a tweak on a recipe, but it was so good, I thought I would do just that. First, this is a great recipe for dads. It's easy! Prep time is minimal, most of the ingredients should be in almost any kitchen, and results are crowd pleasing. My five kids polished their plates, and asked for seconds (it's rare that we go 5 for 5).
- 8 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.
- Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish,.
- making sure not to lay them flat.
- They should have the same shape as they were in the package.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.