1/7 Photos of Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Lori Mama's Note:
Very simple recipe made with pantry staples, just add the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl with tight fitting lid, put the flour.
- 3Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- 4Shake off excess flour and place pieces in a greased 8x8 baking dish,.
- 5making sure not to lay them flat.
- 6They should have the same shape as they were in the package.
- 7In a small bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings.
- 8Pour evenly over the chicken.
- 9Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1000.2
- Calories from Fat 518
- Total Fat 57.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 315.8 mg
- Sodium 1875.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 69.0 g