1/1 Photo of Honey Garlic Chicken Spaghetti
Chef Luny's Note:
If you want a break from the traditional spaghetti and tomato sauce, this it the best! It turned out so good, I love it and wanted seconds!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 carrots
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar honey garlic sauce
- 5 -6 cups spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- 1Grab your cutting board and clean off your chicken. Rinse under cold water, cut off access fat and grizzle. Slice chicken in to thumb size strips.
- 2In a Wok, on med high heat, add 1 teaspoons oil, chicken, garlic and onion powder with the dash of black pepper. Once the chicken is all cooked, add in the jar of honey garlic sauce and cook until sauce has really thicken up. Then simmer until you are ready to mix in the noodles and veggies.
- 3Meanwhile as the chicken is cooking, in a large pot, boil and cook up your spaghetti. (10 minutes).
- 4Chop up your baby spinach, carrots, broccoli, asparagus and green onion. In a frying pan on medium heat, add in 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, add in veggies and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and pepper on the veggies. Fry together until baby spinach as wilted about 5 minutes.
- 5Once the spaghetti noddles are done, drain and add Parmesan cheese, feta cheese and butter. Mix well. Then place noodles in the wok with honey garlic chicken. Mix up and then add the veggies and mix up well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey garlic sauce