Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These can be grilled on the BBQ for about 5-6 minutes also. Make certain to soak the wooden skewers for minimum 30 minutes to prevent from burning, this recipe makes about 12 skewers but can be doubled if desired, these are popular at my BBQ get togethers, hope you enjoy!
Top Review by ssej1078_1251510
ok well i was a but hesitant about trying this recipe because all the reviews seem to be a lot of misses
what i did.. i did not have any honey so i substituted maple syrup and just about increased all ingredients by double..I omitted the hot sauce cause dh and ds do not care for it
i also added some pats of butter to the tops of each kabob.. i only had enough to make 4 kabobs.. and stuck them under the broiler until chicken was cooked.. sprinkled a little garlic salt after they came and and they were delish!!!! def adding this to my keeper box..
these are the best quickest to cook ( after the overnight in the marinade) yum yum yum in my tum tum
- 12 (120 inch) wooden skewers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (make certain that you cut the strips large enough to thread through the wooden sticks)
GARLIC HONEY MARINADE
- 4 crushed fresh garlic cloves
- 29.58-59.16 ml honey
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade: combine all ingredients.
- Coat the chicken strips in the marinade to coat well.
- Transfer to a glass dish.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Thread the chicken strips on the water-soaked wooden skewers.
- Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Arrange the skewers on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about 6-7 minutes (turning occasionally) until well browned and thoroughly cooked.