These can be grilled on the BBQ for about 5-6 minutes also. Make certain to soak the wooden skewers for minimum 30 minutes to prevent from burning, this recipe makes about 12 skewers but can be doubled if desired, these are popular at my BBQ get togethers, hope you enjoy!
- 12 (120 inch) wooden skewers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (make certain that you cut the strips large enough to thread through the wooden sticks)
GARLIC HONEY MARINADE
- 4 crushed fresh garlic cloves
- 29.58-59.16 ml honey
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- For the marinade: combine all ingredients.
- Coat the chicken strips in the marinade to coat well.
- Transfer to a glass dish.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Thread the chicken strips on the water-soaked wooden skewers.
- Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Arrange the skewers on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about 6-7 minutes (turning occasionally) until well browned and thoroughly cooked.