1/4 Photos of Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers
24 hrs 6 mins
These can be grilled on the BBQ for about 5-6 minutes also. Make certain to soak the wooden skewers for minimum 30 minutes to prevent from burning, this recipe makes about 12 skewers but can be doubled if desired, these are popular at my BBQ get togethers, hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 (10 inch) wooden skewers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (make certain that you cut the strips large enough to thread through the wooden sticks)
GARLIC HONEY MARINADE
- 1For the marinade: combine all ingredients.
- 2Coat the chicken strips in the marinade to coat well.
- 3Transfer to a glass dish.
- 4Cover and marinate overnight.
- 5Thread the chicken strips on the water-soaked wooden skewers.
- 6Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- 7Arrange the skewers on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- 8Broil for about 6-7 minutes (turning occasionally) until well browned and thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g