Recipe by mariposa13
Sounds like a good recipe but I haven't tried it yet.
Top Review by Tracy Jayne
The kids said it was "delicious!" I poured some of the sauce over the chicken after 30 minutes of baking and it gave the chicken a wonderful flavor. It was sweet but not overpowering. I may add just a little more soy sauce next time. Although, I didn't actually measure my ingredients. We will absolutely add this to the favorites list. Thanks!!
- 4 lbs skinless chicken legs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place skinless chicken legs in a roasting pan and bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Drain all juices and save for another purpose.
- While legs are cooking make the sauce. Combine sugar with cornstarch.
- Add water, honey abd minced garlic in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- When chicken legs are cooked place in a heat proof casserole.
- Pour sauce over and serve immediately or keep warm in oven.