1/1 Photo of Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks
1 hr 10 mins
Sounds like a good recipe but I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Place skinless chicken legs in a roasting pan and bake covered for 60 minutes.
- 3Drain all juices and save for another purpose.
- 4While legs are cooking make the sauce. Combine sugar with cornstarch.
- 5Add water, honey abd minced garlic in a saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 7When chicken legs are cooked place in a heat proof casserole.
- 8Pour sauce over and serve immediately or keep warm in oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 363.2 mg
- Sodium 1158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 92.9 g