Sounds like a good recipe but I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place skinless chicken legs in a roasting pan and bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Drain all juices and save for another purpose.
- While legs are cooking make the sauce. Combine sugar with cornstarch.
- Add water, honey abd minced garlic in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- When chicken legs are cooked place in a heat proof casserole.
- Pour sauce over and serve immediately or keep warm in oven.