1/2 Photos of Honey Garlic Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a quick and easy, but delicious meal. A sweet and tangy chicken. It can be done in the morning and placed in the oven when you get home from work. I definately recommend serving this with rice because the sauce is too good to pass up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Cut hindquarters into seperate legs and thighs.
- 3You should have 8 pieces of chicken now.
- 4Place in baking dish and pour sauce over top to coat chicken.
- 5This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated.
- 6Bake at 350 for 3/4 hour with lid on, and 3/4 hour with lid off.
- 7Serve chicken and sauce with hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 744.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 68.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g