Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
This recipe comes from a local cookbook and is a different twist on cooked carrots.
Top Review by Lisa McGee
My family of four enjoyed these. My daugter said too much garlic but she always has to complain about something(she is a teenager). I will never cook carrots my usual way again.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4 ",thick diagonal slices
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add carrots and garlic stirring until mixed.
- Add 3/4 cup water and heat until boiling.
- Add the honey and seasonings to taste.
- Simmer and reduce liquid until just a thin film is left, about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.