1/1 Photo of Honey Garlic Carrots
A great side dish that originated because my oldest grandchildren wouldn't eat veggies when younger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice carrots, I do a two lb. bag.
- 2Place in saucepan with water and cook just till crisp. Drain.
- 3Meanwhile in small saucepan over med. heat, melt margarine and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- 4Peel garlic and put through garlicpress into saucepan with sugar mixture.
- 5Stir in soy sauce and grated ginger and allow to simmer 5 minutes stirring to meld the flavours.
- 6Place carrots in serving bowl and pour sauce over top. Stir to combine and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 528.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g