Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is slightly different than the others posted as it doesn't include mustard. Quite sweet with a garlic balsamic ending. I always double the recipe - the amount as posted might serve 2 people. Can be used as a salad dressing or marinade.
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, honey and salt to taste until well mixed.
- Add vinegar, then oil, whisking vigorously till blended.
- Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
- Remove garlic slices.
Made this for My 3 Chefs. This was a nice sweet balsamic. Will definitely make again, but next time I'll reduce the oil to 3 tbsp and add a bit more vinegar. Thanks.
This was sooo good! Perfect, wouldn't change a thing. Love the real garlic flavor without bits of raw garlic.