Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A simple, delicious frozen treat, courtesy of the National Honey Board.
- 78.07 ml honey
- 354.88 ml plain yogurt
- 236.59 ml chopped strawberries or 236.59 ml tangerines or 236.59 ml pineapple
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Mix all ingredients.
- Blend ingredients thoroughly in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Dixie cups or lined muffin trays.
- Insert Popsicle sticks or plastic spoons into the cups.
- Freeze 4 hours or until done.
Yes, indeed, a great tasting, frosty snack, at least for us, it was! I made it with frozen strawberries & then actually froze it for almost 2 hours before serving it as a slushy, frosty, wonderful bowl of goodness! Will make it again, for sure, as I can think of a handful of other great fruits to try! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
Yummy and so versatile! You can add anything you'd like! I used crushed pineapple, as it is what I had on hand. I also skipped the stick, making these in cupcake liners. This was served over Bananas Managua, which was a great pairing! Thanks for sharing, Foxesinsockses. Made for Spring PAC 2011 - http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=352458&start=0
delicious and healthy! I used a mix of frozen raspberries and blueberries. cant wait to try mango!