2 hrs 15 mins
This is great for an appetizer! We also like it for lunch. BECAREFUL not to over-cook these: They will burn and taste horrible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry chicken.
- 2Place wings in shallow dish and pour over the soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice.
- 3Toss well to coat; marinate, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Remove wings from marinade and pat dry.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6In a large saute pan over medium to medium-high heat, melt the butter in olive oil.
- 7When the butter stops foaming, add honey and chicken wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes.
- 8Continue cooking wings, turning them over often to coat them as the glaze reduces.
- 9Cook until the wings are sticky and cooked through.
- 10Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
- 11DO NOT OVER COOK-- the glaze will burn and taste nasty!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-fried Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 1556.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g