Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a concoction I've come up with, it has a lovely aroma, and is served best over a steaming plate of rice with a veg.
- 5 -6 slices chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine or 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Combine egg white, flour, and honey in a bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
- Place the chicken strips in a ziplock baggie or air-tight container with the honey mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1/2-1 hour.
- Heat the margarine in a pan over medium-high heat, until evenly heated.
- Add the chicken strips, and brown lightly on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Turn the heat down and continue to saute until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over rice, or mix up a honey-mustard dipping sauce (see recipe #68596).