Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fried chicken with a great flavor.
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken tenderloins (OR BREASTS)
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 ounces honey
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Brush chicken with honey.
- Coat with flour mixture.
- Fry in oil to a nice golden brown, taking care as the chicken can burn rather easy; turn often.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, a vegetable and gravy.
I made this a few weeks ago with chicken tenders cut into nuggets. They reminded me a little bit of Tyson honey chicken tenders. Oh yeah, and for those of you considering trying the recipe, she's not lying when she says they burn fast. It seems like they cook faster than "regular" chicken nuggets. So, be careful.
Well the recipe is rasy and great you have to ge the oil very hot i sustituted garlic powder for garlic salt came out the same. could use an egg but all in all it was good