Recipe by ladyshell2005
Fried chicken with a great flavor.
Top Review by Ransomed by Fire
I made this a few weeks ago with chicken tenders cut into nuggets. They reminded me a little bit of Tyson honey chicken tenders. Oh yeah, and for those of you considering trying the recipe, she's not lying when she says they burn fast. It seems like they cook faster than "regular" chicken nuggets. So, be careful.
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken tenderloins (OR BREASTS)
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 ounces honey
- 4 cups vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Brush chicken with honey.
- Coat with flour mixture.
- Fry in oil to a nice golden brown, taking care as the chicken can burn rather easy; turn often.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, a vegetable and gravy.