- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 8 -10 slices texas toast bread
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- warm honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Add flour, sugar, salt, milk, and eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; I start with 1 tablespoon and add to it as needed.
- Dip both sides of bread slice into egg mixture.
- Place 2-3 slices of bread in skillet (depends on how big your skillet is) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to individual plates and drizzle with warm honey.