Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
French dressing is a proportion thing (at least the way I like it) Ive measured it this time around so you can make it for yourself. Hope You like it. It makes a little more than 1 1/2 cups, approximately 13 oz.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salad oil (I use grape seed)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients as listed in a small bowl, or in blender.
- Chill before using, and Enjoy!
- If you prefer, try substituting fresh onion and garlic for the powdered, to taste.
This is delicious! I loved the fact that there wasn't all that oil, which can be found in a lot of bottled dressings. I did half the recipe though, as I'm the only one who likes French dressing. I made no substitutions, but will try the posters suggestion and use fresh onion/garlic next time. Made for PAC Fall '08. :)