Recipe by Kim D.
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar in August 2006. I haven't tried the recipe, but I hope to very soon. Here is what the original poster said about this recipe: "A great foot soother with natural, antisceptic qualities! A great stress reliever, too!"
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Thank You Very Much for sharing this incredible foot soak that made my feet feel soft as silk! I really enjoyed soaking my feet in this. Not only was this easy to prepare, but the ingredients are just two, and both are so easy to avail. I got a free bottle of Australian Pure Honey at the supermarket the other day, and I'd been very stressed as of late. This really worked wonderfully on my feet. I've made a batch as a gift for a friend of mine and I'll make one more for my mom. I also appreciate the fact that this is free of chemicals(Thank You, Mother Nature!) and so very cheap! I enjoyed a dream sleep after the soak:) These kind of simple homemade wonderful recipes always amaze me:-) Thanks again for making my day!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1-cup of honey to 1 gallon of warm water and soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your feet with tepid to cool water, dry and moisturize.
- Always be sure to dry your feet thoroughly (between toes) with a clean, cotton towel.
- Honey is one of Nature's antiseptics with a silky, soothing quality.
- This is a great use for the old, crusty honey that may be way in the back of the closet.
- Walk on, walk strong!