3 hrs 7 mins
So far this has been a popular request for me to make among my family and friends. Its simple, healthy, no additives (so dialysis diet friendly) and tastes great. Let me know if you like it :) For bread machines. Tip: Use exact measurements for the best possible outcome. Note: Be sure to check with your doctor or nutritionist before using this recipe if you are on dialysis. Each patient is different and mat have different requirement to what you can and cannot put into your body. Rather be safe than sorry :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- 2Measure and add dry ingredients to the pan (except yeast).
- 3Use your finger to make a well in the flour where you will put the yeast. Be careful not to allow the yeast to get wet.
- 4Add the active dry yeast.
- 5Snap the bread ban in the bread maker.
- 6Press the select button to choose the wheat setting.
- 7Press the crust color button (I like to use light).
- 8Press the start/stop button.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Flax Wheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 478.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g