Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chicken is baked in a sweet, crisp coating.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a medium baking dish.
- Place the flour in a small bowl and the cornflakes in a medium bowl. In a separate small bowl, mix the honey and milk. Dredge chicken in the flour, dip in the honey mixture, and thoroughly coat with the cornflakes.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish. Spray chicken pieces lightly with cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until juices run clear.
- Can substitute other types of chicken pieces just adjust the amount of time to cook.
- Can also substitute other types of cereal for a different taste. Example: Captain Crunch, Frosted Flakes, KIXs.