Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this out of a cookbook from a local church school. My family really enjoyed it.
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skinned
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. (I lined mine with foil).
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.