Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another savory dish that won't add the inches...a real kid pleaser too
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg white (lightly beaten)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix 1TBS of the honey & the egg white; add the chicken; stir to coat.
- Transfer the chicken to a colander and set over a large bowl.
- On a sheet of wax paper, combine the cornflake crumbs and salt.
- One at a time, dip the chicken pieces into the crumbs, then place on a baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of the chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, and the remaining 2 tbsp of honey.
- Serve the chicken nuggets with the dipping sauce.