Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Another savory dish that won't add the inches...a real kid pleaser too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix 1TBS of the honey & the egg white; add the chicken; stir to coat.
- 4Transfer the chicken to a colander and set over a large bowl.
- 5On a sheet of wax paper, combine the cornflake crumbs and salt.
- 6One at a time, dip the chicken pieces into the crumbs, then place on a baking sheet.
- 7Spray the tops of the chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- 8Bake until the chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, and the remaining 2 tbsp of honey.
- 10Serve the chicken nuggets with the dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Dipped Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: