I found this recipe on the WWW years ago, and I apologize that I don't know who the author is... We enjoy the simplicity and the flavor of this dish. I serve it with Long Grain and Wild Rice and Green Beans. Enjoy! NOTE: I like flour and brown my chicken breasts in the butter before putting them in the baking dish - but below are the original directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a shallow baking dish.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a bag and coat chicken breasts by placing breasts in bag and shaking (close bag first!).
- 3Place chicken in pan with melted butter and bake 30 minutes, uncovered at 400°F.
- 4Combine butter, honey, and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- 5Continue to bake for 15 minutes, uncovered, basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dipped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.6 mg
- Sodium 927.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 55.0 g