I found this recipe on the WWW years ago, and I apologize that I don't know who the author is... We enjoy the simplicity and the flavor of this dish. I serve it with Long Grain and Wild Rice and Green Beans. Enjoy! NOTE: I like flour and brown my chicken breasts in the butter before putting them in the baking dish - but below are the original directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a shallow baking dish.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a bag and coat chicken breasts by placing breasts in bag and shaking (close bag first!).
- 3Place chicken in pan with melted butter and bake 30 minutes, uncovered at 400°F.
- 4Combine butter, honey, and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- 5Continue to bake for 15 minutes, uncovered, basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dipped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.6 mg
- Sodium 927.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 55.0 g