I usually make this for holiday dinners. Seems like we always have green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, etc. so I'm always looking for something "different" to mix it up. My kids, who don't like cooked carrots, even ask for this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, cook carrots, covered, in about 2 inches of water for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender but not mushy.
- 2Add honey and dill; stir until coated.
- 3Drain off any excess water; stir in butter to coat.
- 4*Note: I usually use bagged whole baby carrots because it's faster and easier. I also double or triple the recipe for family gatherings.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dill Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g