Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful vinaigrette to accompany any salad.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or more to taste)
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Taste for preference.
- If too sour, add more Dijon mustard and honey.
- *Note: I often add heaping teaspoons of honey and Dijon mustard to get the right flavor for the vinaigrette.
I found that the vinaigrette was way too sour. I had to add more Dijon mustard and honey to make it even palatable. If I was to make this again, I would start off with 6T olive oil and 2 - 3T of white vinegar...then adding more if necessary. Sorry, but there are other recipes to explore before I would come back to this one!