Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Honey Dijon Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons white wine (or water)
- Combine chicken stock, mustard, honey, shallots and paprika in a small saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered fro 10 minutes.
- Whisk in combined cornstarch and wine; simmer until thickened.