1/1 Photo of Honey Dijon Salmon
This dish is so delicious but also so simple to put toghether. It tastes great with rice and roasted asparagus. You could add a tablespoon or so of melted butter to the mustard mix but it's not necessary. Add the garlic and soy sauce depending on how salty and garlicky you like your food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2In a bowl mix together mustard, honey and optional garlic and soy sauce. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and parsley.
- 3Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish and evenly spread mustard mix over the fish fillets.
- 4Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on top.
- 5Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the fish is flaky.
- 6Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 389.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 64.9 g