Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish is so delicious but also so simple to put toghether. It tastes great with rice and roasted asparagus. You could add a tablespoon or so of melted butter to the mustard mix but it's not necessary. Add the garlic and soy sauce depending on how salty and garlicky you like your food.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 salmon fillets (4oz)
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl mix together mustard, honey and optional garlic and soy sauce. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and parsley.
- Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish and evenly spread mustard mix over the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on top.
- Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the fish is flaky.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
I used a grainy dijon mustard. I used the optional garlic, soy sauce but I omitted the parsley. The taste is wonderful. Thanks Bellinda :) Made for PRMR tag game