Recipe by Jenny Frenny
I found this recipe a while ago on another cooking web site. I wasn't sure I would like it because I typically only like "sweet salmon" but the honey keeps the dijon mustard from being overpowering.
Top Review by jimjam63
I liked this recipe. I think I would marinate the salmon next time. I also made extra sauce and was glad I did....poured it over the salmon and it was great! Also, I used almonds instead of pecans for the breadcrumb crust.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, dijon mustard and honey. Set this aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, pecans and parsley in a food processor. Give it a few pulses to finely chop and mix.
- Place salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- Spoon or brush the honey and mustard mixture on top of the salmon. Top with 1-2 Tbs of the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until flakey and done to your likeness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.