Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe a while ago on another cooking web site. I wasn't sure I would like it because I typically only like "sweet salmon" but the honey keeps the dijon mustard from being overpowering.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, dijon mustard and honey. Set this aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, pecans and parsley in a food processor. Give it a few pulses to finely chop and mix.
- Place salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- Spoon or brush the honey and mustard mixture on top of the salmon. Top with 1-2 Tbs of the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until flakey and done to your likeness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I liked this recipe. I think I would marinate the salmon next time. I also made extra sauce and was glad I did....poured it over the salmon and it was great! Also, I used almonds instead of pecans for the breadcrumb crust.
Oh, yeah, this makes for a great tasting & easy-to-make salmon dinner! I love salmon, & am always interested in new ways to fix it! The combo of Dijon, honey & nuts = VERY, VERY NICE! Thanks for posting this serious keeper!