- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cups croutons, optional
- carrot curls, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lettuce, shrimp, mushrooms and carrots in large bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together egg substitute, oil, vinegar, mustard and honey in small bowl until well blended.
- Pour dressing over salad, tossing until well coated.
- Top with croutons if desired.
- Garnish with carrot curls.
- Serve immediately.