Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A flavorable side dish for your summer get togethers. (3 WW points)
- 2 1⁄4 lbs red potatoes (about 14 small)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons chopped dill, pickels
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free honey-dijon salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-cooked egg white, chopped
- Place potatoes in large sauce pan covered with water.
- Cook until fork tender, 15-30 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Cube the potatoes and place in large serving bowl.
- Add the green pepper, onion, pickels, seasonings.
- Toss lightly.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, vinegar, and egg whites.
- Fold into potato mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.