Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I thought cooking pork tenderloin couldn't get any easier then I discovered I don't even have to be home to make it!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- Sprinkle pork tenderloin with salt and pepper; place in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork tenderloin, turning pork to coat all sides.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours (HIGH 3 1/2 to 4 hours).
AMAZING!!! Well Done My Friend! Nothing Further.
This is a very flavorful recipe! Husband said it's a keeper! I really liked the even blend of flavors. Did not taste like vinegar. Very smooth taste. I will not make this in a crockpot again. My roast was 4 lbs. and I did not have time to stay at home and watch it in the oven. I even z-mailed the cook for her opinion and she advised against it. I thought I would have been safe with 4 lbs. on low. Still loved the flavor! I will make this again! Good job Budgiegirl!