The best part of this recipe is the thick, sweet sauce with a kick made with honey and dijon mustard. Try them with a baked potato and steamed green beans for a very hearty meal.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over med high heat.
- Add a light coating of salt and pepper to pork chops.
- Add pork chops to pan, cook until browned on each side (approx. 4 min each side).
- Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Add honey, mustard and wine to pan.
- Bring to a low boil for 2 minutes.
- Put pork chops back into pan with sauce.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn pork, simmer another 5 minutes, or until pork is cooked and no longer pink.
- Serve pork chops with sauce drizzled on top.