1/1 Photo of Honey Dijon Pork Chops
The best part of this recipe is the thick, sweet sauce with a kick made with honey and dijon mustard. Try them with a baked potato and steamed green beans for a very hearty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over med high heat.
- 2Add a light coating of salt and pepper to pork chops.
- 3Add pork chops to pan, cook until browned on each side (approx. 4 min each side).
- 4Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- 5Add honey, mustard and wine to pan.
- 6Bring to a low boil for 2 minutes.
- 7Put pork chops back into pan with sauce.
- 8Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- 9Turn pork, simmer another 5 minutes, or until pork is cooked and no longer pink.
- 10Serve pork chops with sauce drizzled on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.0
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 53.6 g