Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best part of this recipe is the thick, sweet sauce with a kick made with honey and dijon mustard. Try them with a baked potato and steamed green beans for a very hearty meal.
- 4 center-cut pork chops, bone-in
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cups white wine (cooking wine works fine)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over med high heat.
- Add a light coating of salt and pepper to pork chops.
- Add pork chops to pan, cook until browned on each side (approx. 4 min each side).
- Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Add honey, mustard and wine to pan.
- Bring to a low boil for 2 minutes.
- Put pork chops back into pan with sauce.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn pork, simmer another 5 minutes, or until pork is cooked and no longer pink.
- Serve pork chops with sauce drizzled on top.
Mmmmmmmm ! Wonderful. Did it with pork loin. Nice to find something that doesn't marry pork with beans !
This was an excellent dish. I substituted boneless pork loin chops and used T. Marzetti's Honey Dijon salad dressing, because I didn't have enough dijon mustard on hand. I made the recipe for two and cut everything in half and used a small bottle of Kendal Jackson Chardoney. The flavor was wonderful and the chops were tender. I would make this again in a heartbeat. Thanks!
The sauce is so good, but next time I will reduce it more. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe.