Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I love recipes that are easy and quick to make but also taste good! Here is one of those recipes. This is ready in about 20 minutes! I found this in a Land O'Lakes recipe book.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta (4 cups)
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen mixed vegetables, thawed (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower)
- Cook the pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, mustard and honey; mix well. Set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook ham and green onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until ham is lightly browned (3-4 minutes). Add vegetables. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until veggies are crisp-tender (3-5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cooked pasta and sour cream mixture; stir gently to coat. Cook until heated through (1-2 minutes).