Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wonderful with salads, excellent at picnics or as finger food at parties
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey (not a strong tasting one)
- 6 teaspoons sour cream
- parsley (to garnish)
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Remove them from the water and cool them.
- When they are cold, remove the shells carefully.
- Cut each egg in half.
- With a small spoon, remove the yolks and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks.
- Add the mustard and mix well.
- Add the honey and mix well.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Scoop the yolk mixture back into the eggs (fill the hollows).
- Place each half egg on a serving tray.
- Garnish with small sprigs of parsley and serve.
Absolutely terrific !! The recipe was handed out to several others after I served it!! I loved the honey and mustard. . . and so easy to do. I prepared the filling ahead of time and assembled it when needed. Excellent and thank you.
Tasty 'stuffed' eggs, liked the distinct mustard flavour, and the honey sweetened it up just right. Thanks for posting.
Love these! They were a HUGE hit at the party...everyone wanted the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing it.